Are you an undergraduate who wants to work for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa? Look no further than the Vodacom Internship Offering! The company is offering engineering interns an opportunity to join them.
The internship is a 12 month fixed term programme. Vodacom is looking for young driven, ambitious and competitive interns who are innovative, customer obsessed and not afraid to challenge our existing way of thinking. If you have a passion for Technology then Vodacom is the place for you!
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the telecommunications environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Matric (Essential)
- 3 year qualification – Degree or Diploma with specialization in:
- Engineering (Electrical Engineering Light Current),
- Technical diploma (S4, T3, N6)
- Sales & Marketing
- BCom Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
In additional to the above listed requirements, the candidate must:
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid ID
- Aged between 18 – 25 years
Young South African citizens living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A medical certificate confirming disability from a registered medical practitioner will be required
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply
How to apply
Applications close on 15 January 2018. Click here to apply online