Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Location: West Rand, East Rand, Gauteng North and Johannesburg Central, Port Elizabeth, George, East London, King Williams Town, Umtata, Port Shepstone, KZN North, KZN South, KZN Central
The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Marketing (NQF 4).
The purpose of this program is to prepare learners with the skills to understand and (get to know) themselves with the hidden (under) ways of thinking/basic truths/rules of how to growvolume, help the order taking process & put into use, execute & monitor merchandisingstandards for direct and indirect customers within a selected/named (related to where mountains, rivers, cities, etc., are located) area.
- Good (related to careful studying or deep thinking) & number-based ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Strong and self-confident and convincing– ability to influence and (work or talk with others to reach agreement/get through successfully)
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be new and interesting
- Responsible, kind and careful and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work conditions
- High energy levels and drive