Do you just need to get a foot in the door? The RTIA can help! Salary: R8 400 per month (Ref. I/RTIA/2017)
• 12-month contract
Are you an achiever full of promise? Fulfil that promise with the RTIA’s internship opportunities.
Unemployed South African undergraduate and postgraduate students are invited to apply in the fields listed below:
• National Diploma/B Degree: Traffic and Policing Management
• National Diploma/B Degree: Communications
• National Diploma/B Degree: Administration/Management Studies
• National Diploma/B Degree: Business Administration/Entrepreneurship
• National Diploma/B Degree: Financial Accounting/Public Sector Accounting/Local Government Accounting
• National Diploma/B Degree: Human Resources Management, Management of Training/Human Resources Development
• National Diploma/B Degree: Cost and Management Accounting
• National Diploma/B Degree: Internal Audit
• National Diploma/B Degree: Supply Chain Management/Logistics
• LLB: Specialising in Commercial/Corporate/Administrative Law
• National Diploma/B Degree/BSc: Technology Support/Networking/Information Technology/Software Development
• National Diploma/B Degree: Road Traffic/Road Transport/Road Safety/Traffic Policing
Get ready for the world of work!
Please note that you may not have previously been employed in any internship programme, and you may not be older than 35 years.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on these opportunities, contact Ignatius Ngoveni at 087 287 7998.
Does the shoe fit?
Then don’t delay and submit a letter of application (quoting the above reference number), your CV and certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts (record) and Identity Document via e-mail to Internship@rtia.co.za
Closing date: 4 August 2017 at 16:30
Incomplete applications without all the required documents as stated above will not be considered.
The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants from the following designated groups to apply: Indians, Coloureds, Whites, unemployed youth, females and people living with disabilities.
Correspondence will be with short-listed candidates only, thus if you do not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.