Land Bank is committed to creating opportunities for youth to participate in the agricultural sector. One of the ways in which we do this is through the Land Bank Bursary Scheme.
The programme is also focused on developing a pipeline of young talent not only to feed directly into Land Bank, but into the agricultural sector at large.
Bursaries are offered on an annual basis and the fields of study are aligned to the business needs. Preference is given to the following fields:
Agricultural related studies
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
Who should apply?
- Students who are South African citizens;
- Proof of having passed the first year of academic study;
- Proven financial need (preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individual’s);
- People living with a disability are encouraged to apply; and
- Proven outstanding academic potential and/or performance
What documents are required?
- Certified ID document;
- Family income or affidavit if parents are unemployed;
- Academic Records; and
- Proof of Registration at a tertiary institution
- Students must be prepared to be interviewed by the Land Bank
How to apply
Applications close on 30 November 2017. Click here to download the Bursary Application Form
Completed applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to
Block D, Eco Glades 2,
420 Witch Hazel Avenue
Or Posted to