Marketing Assistant (Diabetes) – VitalAire (Bedfordview)
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Missions and Responsibilities
● Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities to execute strategy
● Authorisation of new business application with various funders ( Diabetes and Sleep Studies)
● Manage the Diabetic Portfolio – Maintain and coordinate with different departments as per the procedures (Customer Relationship Management)
● Schedule Compliance visits with Patients on the Diabetic Program
● Manage the Home Sleep Study Portfolio- Maintain and coordinate with different departments as per the procedures
● Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
● Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications across all therapeutic
● Providing support for marketing events and exhibitionsas required
● Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
● Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
● Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
● Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
● Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Competencies and Profile
● Marketing Diploma or similar
● Previous Knowledge of Diabetes Management
● Knowledge of Insulin Pump
● Computer Literate and SAP
● Excellent Presentation and Excel Skills
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
● Knowledge of Medical Aid Authorisation Process
● Knowledge of Insulin Pumps
● Knowledge of Home Sleep Diagnostics and CPAP
● Knowledge and experience in marketing activities
● Intrinsic motivation, Self-Starter and Results Driven
● Team building and leadership
● Flexibility, multi tasking and pay attention to details
● Organisational skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills and administration skills
● Analytical and problem solving ability
● Focused to meet deadlines and targets
● Able to use personal initiatives
● Knowledge of Service Business